October 04, 2012

Like I'm the Only Girl in the World

Rihanna knew what she was talking about when she sung
 "I want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world"
 
I'm really sick of guys!
 
I need three things....
Consistancy, Commitment, and Consideration.
 
You guys who say I'm beautiful one day then the next day pay no mind to me...
I rather you leave me alone.
I don't need you
And I'm better off without you.
 
If you like me...tell me
If you don't....then stop acting like you do.
 
I have feelings....and a heart....
and I rather them not be messed with.
 
I usually don't make post like this, but I needed to let off some steam!
 
Point is if I'm not everything you want
and you don't want to treat me with respect and like the jewel that I am
Then lets just be friends and call it day!

God has someone special for me ... and chances are you're not him.

The Spoken word by P4CM's Janette said it best....

 I will know him
 Because when he speaks, I will be reminded of Solomon’s wisdom.

His ability to lead will remind me of Moses.

His faith will remind me of Abraham.

His confidence in GOD’s word will remind me of Daniel.

His inspiration will remind me of Paul.

His heart for God will remind me of David.

His attention to detail will remind me of Noah.

His integrity will remind me of Joseph.

His ability to abandon his own will, will remind me of the disciples.

And, his ability to love selflessly and unconditionally will remind me of CHRIST.

But I won’t need to identify him by any special ‘Matthews’ or ‘Marks’

… because GOD'S WORD will be tatted all over his heart.

So honey I know its not you
Cause you don't even sound or shine like The Son.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. And all you can whisper is sweet, empty nothings. Which mean nothing.

You can't even pray when you need to. Asking you to fast would be absurd.

So forget about being cleansed and washed with water through the WORD.

Nope definitally not you....
 
Thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment